“BENFEE” is a truly magnificent, luxurious and stylish beachfront property that accommodates up to 12 people. It is situated a mere 40 metres from the shoreline and has spectacular 180 degree views of the ocean and the breathtaking coastline.
Jacobsbaai is halfway between Vredenburg and Saldanha, just off the scenic coastal R27 and is only 1 ½ hrs drive from Cape Town’s International Airport.
Jacobsbaai is a rather isolated, traditional West Coast Village with strict building restrictions, the result of which is a breathtaking 2 km coastline, of rocky and sandy bays, and lime washed houses against a cobalt ocean. Here partridges, guinea fowl and other small creatures will come right up to your door.
Traffic is at a snails pace keeping the town safe for children.
It is widely known for its abundance of seafood and for its beautiful flowers in late winter and early spring.
Other activities besides sipping wine and enjoying the wonderful views and breathtaking sunsets at Benfee Villa accommodations:
• Cycling through the beautiful landscape (bikes are provided for)
• Fishing nearby
• Game viewing at the Langebaan World Heritage Site.
• Various hiking trails
• Picnics on the beautiful beaches
• Horse riding on the beach only 3km from the house
• Deep sea fishing, snorkeling, kayaking and crayfishing in season (must have a permit)
• Wine route – enjoy some of the marvellous South African wines on the nearby Wine Estates.